Wednesday, June 8, 2011




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers...


I'm currently reading The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck. I've heard so many good things about this book over the years. It really has become a self-help/inspirational classic! I'm getting some good advice from it on how to become more of the person that I wish to be.


I recently finished reading A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer. An inspiring read but was hard to get through at times due to the terrible real life story of abuse and neglect of a child.


I think I might read a book about Helen Keller as I love reading about inspirational and strong women! I'm pretty sure that she wrote an autobiography so I'll have to look into that soon.


What is everyone else reading right now?



3 comments:

  1. Wow - both The Road Less Traveled and A Child Called It sound like really interesting reads. Quite different!

    Here's my WWW:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesdays_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think A Child Called It was an assigned book I had to read for school. I could barely get through it.

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of both of those, but not read them, I have a very hard time getting through non-fiction for some reason, even when it's a subject that interests me, I think it's a mental block! lol!

    Helen Keller was amazing, I just cannot even imagine being both deaf and blind!

    Here is my WWW if you'd like to visit!

    ReplyDelete