Friday, June 3, 2011




It's friday and time once again for hopping around to old and new favorite book blogs! Have fun!

Parajunkee asks us this week...



What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)



My answer: Well, first of all, I wasn't aware that a zombie apocalypse was coming, so I guess it's good to be forewarned (haha!). I don't really have any suggestions for preparing for something like that...Don't you need to stab them right in the heart to kill them? Wait, maybe that's how you kill vampires! As for Mel Gibson, I feel sad that such a great actor decided to go off the deep end. I have to be honest and say that I probably won't go to see any more of his movies...however, I still feel that Braveheart and Passion of the Christ are probably 2 of the best films ever made.



Crazy for Books asks us this week...

Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!


My answer:


I guess I don't really have a particular favorite. Every book I read is special in some way, and so therefore, each review I do will hopefully showcase that "special-ness." Thanks for asking, though! Have a great weekend, everyone.



6 comments:

  1. Great blog! Every post is special to its author. Have a great weekend!

    Beyond strange new words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Braveheart and Passion of the Christ are great films too.

    With a zombie, you just have to kill the brain. So, you can chop of their head, shoot out their brains, or bash their heads in. It's quite violent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fave post question would have been a hard one if I hadn't posted about a topic close to my heart in the last month! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep I've been sleeping on the zombie situation as well. Well now I know to prepare. I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop.

    I like this week's question.

    Enjoy!!

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca,

    I'm a new follower, visiting from the Blog Hop, I like your blog!
    Best wishes,

    Lindsay

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete