Tuesday, June 21, 2011




To play along:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser”sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

I spin to face her. "No! I don't! I don't understand anything anymore. Not a damned thing. Would you care to enlighten me?" Her eyes open wide.Her mouth forms an O. Then she buries her face in her hands and bursts into tears.

from Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen p.215



7 comments:

  1. Excellent book selection and teaser choice. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-my-teaser-is-from-212-by-alafair-burke.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I'm kind of mad that I loaned my copy to my middle daughter, who took it and left it at someone else's house, and now can't get it back, because I have to buy it all over again just so I can read it! :) (NEVER loan books that you haven't rad yet to anyone)

    Great teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book! I hope you are enjoying it!


    Here is my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this book. Your teaser reminded me of so many great moments in that book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keeping saying read this, even before the movie, sigh. Thanks for sharing, another kick in the memory butt :-)

    My TT is R Rated but funny

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-with-mini-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I've really got to read this one - it's on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete