Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

  • Be careful not to include spoilers

  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser!

My Teaser: "I hadn't the faintest idea how the night sky might serve as a road map. How could the stars, sparkle as they might, help me find my way if they kept moving?"


p. 193 from Life of Pi by Yann Martel



2 comments:

  1. I've heard that this is such an excellent book! Love this teaser and must remember to add this to my must read list!!! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete