Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word. This weekly book party is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!


Question: Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone or that someone has played on you?


My answer: I'm not a very big prankster and I don't like to be pranked, so this question is hard for me! However, to get in the spirit of things, I might actually text my husband soon something that is not true, and then shout April Fool's when he gets home from work! Is this immature? Yes, but it sounds like a lot of fun hehe :). Hopefully he will think so too and not be too peeved at me!


5 comments:

  1. Just as long as it's not something like you're pregnant. I've done that before and it doesn't go over very well. I did that to my in-laws not my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a prankster either and I hate being pranked, but I'm so gullible that it actually happens to me a lot. You'd think I would wise up to it. I'm being extra careful today not to fall for anything ...

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't like pranks either unless it something like: Look at that runner in your panty hose or there is a tear in your shirt. I think those are harmless, but I wouldn't do them no matter what.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there! new follower on GFC! follow me back?! love your blog and i'm excited to read more! and the quote by your picture is so great!

    today on my post, choose which YA cover you like better. two gorgeous ones! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete