Wednesday, May 11, 2011


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts this weekly meme. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...




  • What are you currently reading?


  • What did you recently finish reading?


  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers...



I am currently reading Marley and Me by John Grogan. Having two dogs, it's really fun reading about another dog's antics and comparing it to what my own do!



I recently finished reading Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg. Enter my first giveaway to win a brand new copy of this book!



Staying in the same vein as reading about animals, I think I'm going to read Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron. I can't read a book about dogs, and then not give cats any love, can I? You know how cats are...they might take offense to that haha. But in all seriousness, it really does look like a cute, cozy read :).



2 comments:

  1. William and Kate must be a great reading!


    Read my WWWw at Reading Romances

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Marley and Me but my mother-in-law says there is so much more to the book. I have to read it!

    ReplyDelete