Monday, March 28, 2011


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts the weekly meme, Musing Mondays. This week's Musing asks...Do you read books while you...eat? bathe? watch movies or tv? listen to music? While you're on the computer?


I wish I was a good multi-tasker, but I'm not! I like to concentrate on only one thing at a time, otherwise I get overwhelmed. Hubby and I watch tv a lot while we're eating, but the tv being on while I'm trying to get absorbed in a good book is too distracting. And I love movies too much to not give them my full attention as well! :) Enya seems like a very soothing vocalist, so maybe sometime I will put her on in the background when I'm reading or writing. Sometimes I do read while I'm in the bath, but I always end up getting my book wet! One time, I had to pay a $20 fine for accidentally dropping my library book into the bathtub. Lesson learned :). What about all of you?



4 comments:

  1. I can't read when the tv is on either. Music I can do sometimes, but even that has gotten too distracting lately....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree movies need you full attention but there is a lot on TV I can read through...I love the background noise,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat, drink, and listen to soft music when I read. Check out my full answer for this week's Monday Musing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I multi- task... sometimes I have to re-read things several times though : )
    I love to read while in the bath... it is very relaxing to me!!

    ReplyDelete