Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another weekly meme! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

  • What are you currently reading?

  • What did you recently finish reading?

  • What do you think you'll read next?

My answers:


I am currently reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It is a pretty short book, but a very interesting adventure story. It also surprisingly has a really cute love story!


I recently finished Nordie's at Noon by various authors. This was an inspirational memoir about four women who meet once a month at the store Nordstrom's to discuss their journey to overcome breast cancer.


Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I remember my sister reading this book years ago, but I never asked to borrow it. I'm interested to see what happens when a tiger and a boy are stranded in a lifeboat together! :)




6 comments:

  1. I read The Alchemist a while ago and I found it kind of stuffy, too full of itself. Maybe if I reread it I'd like it better.
    Anyway, here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Nordie's at Noon' sounds like something I'd like to check on - should be inspiring to read.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays (Mar.30) post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Alchemist has caught my eye a few times. I may read it soon.

    You can see my post HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of those books look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both The Alchemist and Life of Pi are on my TBR list! Here's my WWW:
    http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesday_30.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Life of Pi should be interesting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete