Wednesday, August 10, 2011






To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
I'm currently reading a book called B.O.O.B.S by Ann Kempner Fisher. My mother had breast cancer at a young age, and so I'm always interested in reading about other women's experiences with this disease. The title stands for: A Bunch of Outrageous Breast Cancer Survivors!

I recently finished reading The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister. A book about food and friendship!

I think I'll read a few Nicholas Sparks books next...I know he's had a few new ones out in the past couple of years. I'm in the mood for some sappy romance!


5 comments:

  1. BOOBS sounds like a very interesting read :)Plus, the title is genius.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOBS sounds like a must read for women. I'll have to check it out!

    Here’s my WWW Wednesday
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOBS sounds interesting. So does The School of Essential Ingredients. They are going on my book list.:) All I gotta do now is find the follow button b/c your blog is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The School of Essential Ingredients sounds good. Enjoy your sappy romances! Nicholas Sparks is one of the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy all your reads, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete